Monsarrat is opening an office in Poland to make a mobile AR walking game for a $10 billion Hollywood TV/movie franchise!
Get the fast track to a bigger role! Our Polish team of 7 will grow to 70 in a year. Are you ready to take on the world?
Monsarrat set a world record for stunt videos playing AR games with monkeys, dolphins, sharks, riding a tank, flying on water jets, and more.
Let our experience help you grow your career:
- Our CEO co-created MMO gaming and founded a Warner Bros. division.
- Our CTO was #2 CTO at Tencent.
- Our CSO co-founded the company that became Apple ARKit.
- One advisor was COO for George Lucas and GC for Elon Musk. Another was CEO of the Sony PlayStation.
Think of the future. Humans have played sports and other games outdoors since the beginning of time. But outdoor games have never before been administrated by a computer, with deep storytelling and player interaction. Your challenge with us is to use mobile AR to turn the real world into an MMORPG playground! See our vision in 90 seconds.
You’ll develop in Unity, or server-side, with AI, AR, mapping, and network technology. We do it Mission: Impossible style with insane happy energy. We invest in people to be creative and invent the future. You can work on site, or at home from anywhere in Poland, on flexible hours.
- Living in Poland, fluent in English and Polish
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 5+ years of application development
- C#/C++ expert
- Creative thinker with visionary ideas
- Disciplined, clean coder who finishes what you start
- Makes friends easily, works well with others
- Thrives on a rapid pace, laughs at great challenges
- No specialty needed, but enthusiasm for working with map databases or analytic systems
- Shipped a AAA mobile app or a game with a serious server side (optional)
- 3 years’ experience in the games industry (optional)
We are eager to hear from you! Contact Jacek Dudyński at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or LinkedIn link and tell us how you want to change the world!