Monsarrat is opening an office in Poland to make a mobile AR walking game for a $10 billion Hollywood TV/movie franchise!
Get the fast track to a bigger role! Our Polish team of 7 will grow to 70 in a year. Are you ready to take on the world?
Monsarrat set a world record for stunt videos playing AR games with monkeys, dolphins, sharks, riding a tank, flying on water jets, and more.
Let our experience help you grow your career:
- Our CEO co-created MMO gaming and founded a Warner Bros. division.
- Our CTO was #2 CTO at Tencent.
- Our CSO co-founded the company that became Apple ARKit.
- One advisor was COO for George Lucas and GC for Elon Musk. Another was CEO of the Sony PlayStation.
Think of the future. Humans have played sports and other games outdoors since the beginning of time. But outdoor games have never before been administrated by a computer, with deep storytelling and player interaction. Your challenge with us is to use mobile AR to turn the real world into an MMORPG playground! See our vision in 90 seconds.
You’ll develop in Unity, or server-side, with AI, AR, mapping, and network technology. We do it Mission: Impossible style with insane happy energy. We invest in people to be creative and invent the future. You can work on site, or at home from anywhere in Poland, on flexible hours.
Monsarrat takes the best parts of videogames online and puts them into the real world! This requires a lot of computer graphics. You’ll have the fun challenge of working with augmented reality outdoors, a technology that is mostly used indoors. Instead of building algorithms from scratch, you’ll work by tuning and improving Apple and Google SDKs and others. You will not be alone, because we have an expert on the team who can guide you. For example, we want the objects to rest on the ground even if in a park the ground is not a flat plane, and to have shadows that change when the sun moves. We also want to take the geometry of OpenStreetMap, a map database, and discover open areas such as parks where gameplay can take place, but avoid ponds and buildings. We also want to use OpenStreetMap to discover city sidewalks and stitch them together into gameplay where there is no park to play in.
- Living in Poland, fluent in English and Polish
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 5+ years of application development
- C#/C++ expert
- Expert in computer graphics
- Creative thinker with visionary ideas
- Disciplined, clean coder who finishes what you start
- Makes friends easily, works well with others
- Thrives on a rapid pace, laughs at great challenges
- Experience used augmented reality SDKs like ARCore, ARKit (optional)
- Shipped a AAA mobile app or a game with a serious server side (optional)
- 3 years’ experience in the games industry (optional)
We are eager to hear from you! Contact Jacek Dudyński at email@example.com with a resume or LinkedIn link and tell us how you want to change the world!