Monsarrat is opening an office in Poland to make a mobile AR walking game for a $10 billion Hollywood TV/movie franchise!
Get the fast track to a bigger role! Our Polish team of 7 will grow to 70 in a year. Are you ready to take on the world?
Monsarrat set a world record for stunt videos playing AR games with monkeys, dolphins, sharks, riding a tank, flying on water jets, and more.
Let our experience help you grow your career:
- Our CEO co-created MMO gaming and founded a Warner Bros. division.
- One advisor was COO for George Lucas and GC for Elon Musk.
- Another was CEO of the Sony PlayStation.
- We already have 20 people working in Poland!
Think of the future. Humans have played sports and other games outdoors since the beginning of time. But outdoor games have never before been administrated by a computer, with deep storytelling and player interaction. Your challenge with us is to use mobile AR to turn the real world into an MMORPG playground! See our vision in 90 seconds.
You can work from home, fully remotely, but our team is based in Warsaw so that we can occasionally meet. We have a budget for joint trips to tourist attractions, escape rooms and other games, dinners, all paid by the company. We also buy equipment for you when needed. We have absolutely zero overtime. Unlike other companies that are mismanaged and constantly in “crunch time”, we have a smooth, no drama operation where everyone is excited to push the boundaries of what has been seen in AR so far.
Full-timers get 26 paid vacation days a year, even on a B2B contract.
You’ll develop in Unity, or server-side, with AI, AR, mapping, and network technology. We do it Mission: Impossible style with insane happy energy. We invest in people to be creative and invent the future. You can work on site, or at home from anywhere in Poland, on flexible hours.
- Living in Poland, fluent in English and Polish
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 5+ years of application development
- C#/C++ expert
- Expert in back-end, cloud-oriented, Linux development
- Creative thinker with visionary ideas
- Disciplined, clean coder who finishes what you start
- Makes friends easily, works well with others
- Thrives on a rapid pace, laughs at great challenges
- Optionally, you have experience with AWS / Azure
- Optionally, you may have networking, server architecture, or system performance experience
- Optionally, shipped a AAA mobile app or a game with a serious server side
- Optionally, 3 years’ experience in the games industry
We are eager to hear from you! Contact Johnny Monsarrat at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or LinkedIn link and tell us how you want to change the world!