Monsarrat has an office in Poland to make a mobile AR walking game for a $10 billion Hollywood TV/movie franchise! It’s one of the big ones, like Harry Potter or Star Wars.
Get the fast track to a bigger role! Our Polish team of 7 will grow to 70 in a year. Are you ready to take on the world?
Monsarrat set a world record for stunt videos playing AR games with monkeys, dolphins, sharks, riding a tank, flying on water jets, and more.
Let our experience help you grow your career:
- Our CEO co-created MMO gaming and founded a Warner Bros. division.
- Our CTO was #2 CTO at Tencent.
- Our CSO co-founded the company that became Apple ARKit.
- One advisor was COO for George Lucas and GC for Elon Musk. Another was CEO of the Sony PlayStation.
Think of the future. Humans have played sports and other games outdoors since the beginning of time. But outdoor games have never before been administrated by a computer, with deep storytelling and player interaction. Your challenge with us is to use mobile AR to turn the real world into an MMORPG playground! See our vision in 90 seconds.
On the client side, we develop in Unity. On the server-side, we use .NET and C#, with patented AI, AR, mapping, and network technology. We do it Mission: Impossible style with insane happy energy. We invest in people to be creative and invent the future. You can work on site, or at home from anywhere in Poland, on flexible hours.
We’re looking for:
- One Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- One Unity Software Engineer (mid-level or senior)
- One Junior Producer
We are eager to hear from you! Contact Johnny Monsarrat at email@example.com with a resume or LinkedIn link and tell us how you want to change the world!