Monsarrat is opening an office in Poland to make a mobile AR walking game for a $10 billion Hollywood TV/movie franchise!
Get the fast track to a bigger role! Our Polish team of 7 will grow to 70 in a year. Are you ready to take on the world?
Monsarrat set a world record for stunt videos playing AR games with monkeys, dolphins, sharks, riding a tank, flying on water jets, and more.
Let our experience help you grow your career:
- Our CEO co-created MMO gaming and founded a Warner Bros. division.
- Our CTO was #2 CTO at Tencent.
- Our CSO co-founded the company that became Apple ARKit.
- One advisor was COO for George Lucas and GC for Elon Musk. Another was CEO of the Sony PlayStation.
Think of the future. Humans have played sports and other games outdoors since the beginning of time. But outdoor games have never before been administrated by a computer, with deep storytelling and player interaction. Your challenge with us is to use mobile AR to turn the real world into an MMORPG playground! See our vision in 90 seconds.
We need an Senior Augmented Reality Software Engineer! You’ll use third party SDKs from Apple, Google, Unity, and also discover companies like Immersal who can help. You’ll integrate these packages to solve real world problems, and sometimes may need to configure and extend these packages, which is our focus, although if the best solution is to code our own AR algorithms we are open to that.
On the client side, we work in Unity, with patented AI, AR, and mappin technology. We do it Mission: Impossible style with insane happy energy. We invest in people to be creative and invent the future. You can work on site, or at home from anywhere in Poland, on flexible hours.
- Living in Poland, fluent in English and ideally Polish too
- Strong background in computer graphics
- Practical mindset. We cannot hire someone who is purely academic. Our software must be tested and polished.
- Good knowledge of AR algorithms, though our focus is to integrate third party packages.
- Creative thinker with visionary ideas
- Makes friends easily, works well with others
- Shipped a AAA mobile app or game (optional)
- Loves games or has experience in the games industry (optional)
We are eager to hear from you! Contact Johnny Monsarrat at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or LinkedIn link and tell us how you want to change the world!